Sunday, June 8, 2014

Reflections on Maintenance

I recently reached 6 months of Maintenance, and a lot has changed in that time.

I entered maintenance full of fear and trepidation about what the future would hold. Would I be able to set goals that would keep me motivated? Would I be able to stop my weight loss and if I did, would I be able to stop myself from putting it back on.

While I still have these fears, they are no longer ruling my life. I have been able to relax more and not worry about every little morsel I put in my mouth. I have found new goals to strive for and keep me motivated.

The biggest change for me has been jointing roller derby. With derby I am reaping the benefits of all the hard work I put in the last year and a half. It reinforces why I lift weights and why Insanity was so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment