Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Two Minute Jam

I have come a long way in the last two years. I started by walking on a treadmill for 45 min, on a moderate incline. It was tough. My body was not used to the activity after a year and a half of doing absolutely nothing.

Steadily I improved. I kept at it day after day, week after week, month after month. My endurance, my strength and my agility all improved.

I am in the best shape of my life. I felt unstoppable…

And then I came up against the two minute jam. Busting through those walls, getting knocked down and picking myself up only to go around and do it again and again until the time ran out. I was absolutely gassed. Where did my endurance go!?!?!?!

It has been almost a year since I completed Insanity, and I feel I need to do it again. Or find some other workout that will help me build the type of endurance/ jammer skills I need to be able to withstand that 2 minute jam.


My next challenge: DEFEAT THE TWO MINUTE JAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment