Monday, June 16, 2014

Bye Bye Logging!

I honestly believed I would have to log my food forever. That without knowing that magical number I couldn't possibly maintain my weight. But then last week, I just couldn't do it anymore.

It was kind of like an epiphany. My husband made a great dinner, crab/shrimp stuffed white fish with a creamy sauce and a rice side dish. From looking at the meal, I knew the calories would work for my day, but the thought of trying to pick apart this fantastic meal in order to log it just didn't seem appealing. I decided there and then to stop.

I didn't log the rest of the week, then picked it up on Sunday. Why? I don’t know, because here I am on Monday again, not wanting to log anything.

My eating habits haven’t changed, my exercise habits haven’t changed. So why do I need to log. Most of the time I am over my calorie goal anyways and I am still maintaining. Last week I under 145 lbs. Which tells me if anything, I need to eat a bit more.


So here I am week 2 of not logging and I plan to stay that way for at least the next little while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment